Stage e tirocini
An internship (or traineeship) is a training experience encompassing different options:
- Students can participate in curricular internship/work placement
- Those who have completed their study programme not more than 12 months ago can do extracurricular internships/traineeships.
The Cosp manages setup procedures for internships in public and private companies and institutions aimed at enrolled students, graduands and postgraduates.
To correctly setup internships and placements, the host institution/company must have:
- an educational and orientation internship agreement that defines the contract terms with the University
- a formative project plan for each intern that specifies goals, operating methods, university and company tutors, possible allowances, insurance guarantees (injuries and civil liability, University PAT Inail)
Information desk and work placement setup
Via Santa Sofia 9/1 – Milano.
- Tuesday and Friday 9.30 to 12,30
- Thursday 2pm to 4pm
Telephone assistance (02.503.12032):
- Tuesday 2pm to 4.30 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday 10 am to 12.30 pm